No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bees create honey by collecting the extract they get from the flowers of the chestnut tree. Especially in the spring, bees work more in numbers and produce honeycomb honey. Chestnut honey is its distinguishing feature from many types of honey in the market that it is thick and thick. ?? ??
* It strengthens the immune system. It supports the digestive system and makes it work.?? ??
* It is effective against common cold diseases. Solves cough problems.
* It provides the destruction of microbes with its antioxidant properties.
* It has expectorant properties.
* Used for treatment in cases such as throat infections.
* It regulates blood sugar.